The ingredients contained in the WHEY PROTEIN formula not only supplement your daily protein requirements, but also support metabolism, regeneration and will also support the growth of muscle mass.
ALLNUTRITION Whey Protein can be used at any time of the day, whenever we feel like it. It is a great addition to porridge, desserts or baked goods.
Use 1-2 servings daily. One serving is 1.5 scoops (30 g) of the product. Dissolve in 150ml of water or milk. It should be eaten during the day, preferably between meals.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **