VITAMINALL VITAMINS & MINERALS contains vitamins, which are organic chemical compounds of various structures, they are necessary for the proper functioning of the body and must be supplied from the outside.
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMINS FROM GROUP B
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMIN A
- VITAMIN D3
VITAMINALL VITAMINS & MINERALS also contains minerals that are essential for the proper functioning and development of the human body.
Ingredients: magnesium carbonate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), capsule shell (water, gelatin, color: titanium dioxide), niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol), thiamine (thiamine mononitrate), riboflavin, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), zinc oxide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), iron (II) fumarate, manganese sulfate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, vitamin A (retinyl acetate), copper (II) sulfate, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, sodium selenate (VI), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin D (cholecalciferol).
|Content of one portion||Incl:||% RWS *|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||312%|
|Vitamin B1||20 mg||1818%|
|Vitamin B2||20 mg||1429%|
|Vitamin E||20 mg||167%|
|Pantothenic acid||12 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714%|
|Vitamin A||800 µg||100%|
|Folic acid||400 µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||15 µg||600%|
|Vitamin D3||10 µg||200%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.