DR2 Nutrition Vitamin C supplement is a product intended for people who exercise recreationally, professional athletes and all lovers of healthy and varied nutrition who want to enrich their daily diet with the optimal portion of vitamin C.
DR2 Nutrition presents a preparation in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules, which in a single serving allows you to supplement your diet with 2000 mg of high-quality vitamin C – one of the most important ingredients for the proper functioning of the immune system. The raw materials used in the production of the supplement have been subjected to a precise purity analysis. Simple and clear composition, reasonable price and real operation – Vitamin C is a product that is hard to pass by indifferently!
Vitamin C is also an important element in supporting the proper functioning of the skin, bones, blood vessels and cartilage. All thanks to its real participation in the synthesis of collagen – a protein that forms the connective tissue, which is the fundamental building block of these structures. What’s more, maintaining an optimal supply of vitamin C is also beneficial for the work of the nervous system. It has been proven that the correct level of vitamin C allows you to regulate the proper energy metabolism and contribute to the reduction of persistent fatigue.
Swallow a portion (2 capsules) with a drink of water.
INGREDIENTS: L-ascorbic acid, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids. The ingredients of the shell: gelatin, color: titanium dioxide
- Product net weight: 140 g
- Number of portions in the package: 60
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.