DR2 Nutrition ZMB is a supplement that effectively supports the daily diet, which allows it to be enriched with optimally defined portions of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6. The product from DR2 is a comprehensive combination of highly digestible forms of vitamins and minerals (pyridoxine hydrochloride together with zinc and magnesium citrates), which ensures exceptional effectiveness in reducing the risk of their deficiencies. The composition has been devoid of unnecessary additives, and the content of individual components has been precisely defined by the manufacturer.
The proposed formula of the DR2 Nutrition ZMB supplement is recommended for people who exercise recreationally, professional athletes and all supporters of healthy and varied nutrition. The presence of zinc supports the proper functioning of the immune system and supports the body in protecting cells against the undesirable effects of oxidative stress. It is also a valuable element for the endocrine system and fertility, which confirms its effect on the maintenance of an appropriate concentration of testosterone in the blood. In addition, it promotes proper psychological functions, helps to maintain a healthy condition of the skin and nails, and supports proper vision.
Take 2 capsules daily with water or as directed by your doctor.
- Pack size: 120 capsules
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Number of portions in the package: 60
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride. The ingredients of the shell: gelatin, color: titanium dioxide
|% RDA *
||Per serving 2 capsules
|Of which zinc
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.