VITAMIN B6, D, K
Vitamin B6 is involved in the following processes:
- transformation of carbohydrates, fats and nitrogen compounds;
- production of hemoglobin;
- glycogen synthesis
- synthesis of the hormones serotonin and adrenaline, which affects the work of the nervous system,
- transformations of amino acids and synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids which are necessary for proper growth and development
- regulating the level of cysteine in the body (its excess may contribute to the development of atherosclerosis),
- It also supports the body’s immune system by participating in the formation of antibodies.
- maintaining the correct level of blood pressure and harmonious heart work.
- It also helps relieve the symptoms of PMS and menstrual cramps.
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, which are essential for the proper functioning of the bones and teeth.
- Can reduce the risk of diabetes
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect
- It is beneficial for brain development and function
- It can reduce depressive symptoms and improve the functioning of people with depression
- Reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves muscle strength, balance and physical fitness
- It reduces excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Supports the cardiovascular system.
- Plays an important role in maintaining the body’s calcium balance.
- Has antibacterial, antifungal, as well as anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Responsible for proper blood clotting
Use 1 capsule a day, with a meal, washed down with water
Ingredients: magnesium bisglycinate, capsule shell: gelatin, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium oxide, color: titanium dioxide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin K (menaquinone).
serving: 1 cap
Number of servings in the package: 30
Pack of 30 capsules
INGREDIENTS Mag-Vit D3 + K2
The content of one portion:
Magnesium 150mg 40%
Vitamin B6 2.1mg 150%
Vitamin D 50mcg 1000%
Vitamin K 11mcg 15%
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **