Contains: Vitamin C, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Vitamin B6, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Folic acid, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, Vitamin E , Zinc, Iodine, Manganese, Copper, Magnesium, Iron
Use 1 serving a day.
water, acidity regulator: citric acid, vitamins [vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), niacin (nicotinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), riboflavin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), thiamine (thiamine mononitrate), folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), vitamin A (retinyl acetate), biotin (D-biotin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)]; minerals [calcium lactate, magnesium salts of citric acid, zinc citrate, iron (II) lactate, manganese sulfate, copper (II) sulfate, potassium iodide]; lemon juice from concentrated lemon juice (1%), aromas, preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate; sweeteners: acesulfame K, sucralose; glucose.
The content of one portion:
Vitamin C 80 mg 100%
Riboflavin 1.4 mg 100%
Niacin 16 mg 100%
Pantothenic acid 6 mg 100%
Vitamin B6 1.4 mg 100%
Thiamine 1.1 mg 100%
Folic acid 200 µg 100%
Biotin 50 µg 100%
Vitamin B12 2.5 µg 100%
Vitamin A 400 µg 50%
Vitamin E 6 mg 50%
Zinc 10 mg 100%
Iodine 150 µg 100%
Manganese 1.8 mg 90%
Copper 0.5 mg 50%
Magnesium 101 mg 27%
Iron 2.9 mg 21%
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **