Vitamin K2 – helps maintain strong bones and contributes to proper blood clotting.
Vitamin D – often called the “sun vitamin” helps in the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and also contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and the immune system.
OMEGA 3 Advantages:
- play a significant role in weight reduction. They contribute to the regulation of appetite, accelerate metabolism and increase the feeling of fullness.
- have a health effect on the entire body, while the deficiency of fatty acids can lead to many ailments and diseases.
- affects the proper functioning of the entire cardiovascular system,
- has antithrombotic and antiatherosclerotic properties
- lowers blood pressure,
- supports the work of the nervous system, which when properly nourished has a positive effect on the functioning of the brain and eyesight.
- supports proper blood circulation in blood vessels,
- regulates the level of cholesterol and triglycerides,
- helps to keep the heart working properly.
Use 1 capsule a day with 250 ml of water.
Ingredients: Fish oil standardized to 18% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 12% DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), capsule shell: gelatin, humectant: glycerol, vitamin K (menaquinone obtained with Bacillus subtilis natto), vitamin D (cholecalciferol) .
1 softgel serving
Number of servings in the package: 30
Pack of 30 Softgeles
INGREDIENTS Omega 3 K2 D3
Content of one portion:
Fish Oil: 1000 mg
– including EPA 180 mg
– including DHA 120 mg
Vitamin K. 100 μg
Vitamin D 50 μg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **