Protego Magnesium B6 Effervescent is a dietary supplement in the form of effervescent tablets containing magnesium and vitamin B6.
Protego Magnesium B6 is recommended to be used:
- In states of physical and mental fatigue
- If your diet is not varied and you consume a lot of coffee and alcohol
- In case of increased demand for magnesium and vitamin B6
Magnesium helps in maintaining electrolyte balance and healthy bones and teeth, as well as in the proper functioning of muscles and the nervous system. It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness.
Vitamin B6 supports the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps to reduce fatigue and weariness. Participates in the proper functioning of the nervous system and maintaining psychological functions.
1 – 2 tablets. The tablet should be dissolved in 200 ml of cool water.
INGREDIENTS: acidity regulators: citric acid, sodium carbonates; bulking agent: sorbitols; magnesium carbonate (magnesium); aromas; anti-caking agents: polyethylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone; sweeteners: cyclamates, saccharines; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6); dye: carotenes; powdered red beet juice concentrate; orange juice powder.
|Ingredient||Content in 1 tablet||Content in 2 tablets|
|Magnesium||100 mg (27% RWS*)||200 mg (53% RWS*)|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg (100% RWS*)||2,8 mg (200% RWS*)|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.