• Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
• supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, which are essential for the proper functioning of the bones and teeth.
• can reduce the risk of diabetes
• has an anti-inflammatory effect
• it is beneficial for brain development and function
• it can reduce depressive symptoms and improve the functioning of people with depression
• reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease
• lowers blood pressure
• improves muscle strength, balance and physical fitness
Use 1/2 of a tablet a day, with a meal, washed down with water
Ingredients: bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, rice starch, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; vitamin D (cholecalciferol).
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **