BCAA are branched chain amino acids which include three amino acids: valine, isoleucine and leucine. This dietary supplement is a great source of wholesome protein for an athlete. Our muscle fibers are made up of thirty percent of these three branched chain amino acids, which is why their supply is so important when building our figure at the gym.
Branched chain amino acids help protect our muscles. During intense training, the body needs energy, which it obtains from the breakdown (catabolism) of these amino acids, among others.
Valine – affects our endurance. It is a vitamin that allows the body to maintain the proper level of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). This vitamin determines the proper functioning of the central nervous system and the neuromuscular system, and what’s more, it protects against damage caused by free oxygen radicals.
Laucine – This amino acid determines the balanced carbohydrate metabolism by influencing glucose metabolism and regulates the level of cholesterol and other lipids in our body. Leucine is also involved in fat burning and is involved in lipolysis processes that lead to weight loss, and has the ability to inhibit the stress hormone cortisol, produced by the adrenal glands.
Isoleucine – This branched amino acid determines the proper course of regenerative processes in our body, which is why it is so important during injuries of the musculoskeletal system and during contusions and overtraining. Isoleucine also regulates blood glucose levels.
From 1 to 2 servings a day.
One serving is 6 capsules.
On training days: one serving before training and one serving after training.
On non-training days: one serving in the morning on an empty stomach.
Ingredients: 100% bcaa (50% l-leucine, 25% l-valine, 25% l-isoleucine), gelatin capsule shell
||6 caps (1 portion)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.