- play a significant role in weight reduction. They contribute to the regulation of appetite, accelerate metabolism and increase the feeling of fullness.
- have a health effect on the entire body, while the deficiency of fatty acids can lead to many ailments and diseases.
- affects the proper functioning of the entire cardiovascular system,
- has antithrombotic and antiatherosclerotic properties
- lowers blood pressure,
- supports the work of the nervous system, which when properly nourished has a positive effect on the functioning of the brain and eyesight.
- supports proper blood circulation in blood vessels,
- regulates the level of cholesterol and triglycerides,
- helps to keep the heart working properly.