Tyrosine is one of the 22 protein-building amino acids, it belongs to endogenous compounds. Tyrosine is a precursor of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and noradrenaline,
Tyrosine has a stimulating effect, increases alertness and concentration, counteracts physical and mental fatigue, supports the work of the brain and increases resistance to stress. In addition, it is used to reduce body fat.
2 capsules a day, preferably in the morning or before training
Ingredients: l-tyrosine, taurine, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide, capsule (water, beef gelatin, color: titanium dioxide)
2 caps serving
Number of servings in the package 60
A package of 120 capsules
The content of one serving incl:
L-Tyrosine 1140 mg
Taurine 60 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **