Biotech Iso Whey Zero Black is a high-quality high-protein supplement, produced on the basis of the purest whey protein isolate (WPI) obtained by the CFM method – cross-flow microfiltration. It does not contain lactose, trans fat or added sugar. Iso Whey Zero Black, like all BioTech USA products, consists of 100% safe, carefully selected ingredients.
Biotech Iso Whey Zero Black in each serving provides as much as 90% of highly digestible protein with high-quality aminograms, in addition, each serving has been enriched with 3g of creatine monohydrate. which will help to increase physical performance during short workouts of high intensity. Iso Whey Zero Black also contains zinc chelate and vitamin B3. This combination guarantees the maintenance of the correct level of testosterone, a key ingredient in maintaining and building clean muscle mass. Niacin will also help reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
One serving (30 g = 1 scoop = 2 tablespoons) with 300 ml of water.
- On training days, eat 1 serving immediately after training.
- On non-training days, consume one serving in the afternoon.
INGREDIENTS: whey protein isolate (milk) 72% [whey protein isolate (milk), emulsifier: lecithin (soy)], micronized creatine monohydrate 11.4%, cocoa powder with reduced fat content, L-glutamine, flavors, cream mixture [partially hydrogenated coconut fat, skimmed milk powder, emulsifiers (E471, E472a), glucose syrup, sucrose, milk protein, stabilizer (potassium phosphates), anti-caking agent (calcium phosphates)], l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, emulsifier [lecithin (soybean)], thickeners (carrageenan, xanthan gum), salt, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), L-tryptophan, sweetener (sucralose), zinc diglycinate, nicotinamide, nicotinic acid. 1Allura Red AC, Tartrazine: May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Possible presence of milk, eggs, gluten, soybeans, crustaceans, sulfur dioxide and nuts.
||In a serving of 30g
||518 kJ/122 kcal
||1728 kJ/ 408 kcal
|including kw. saturated
||W porcji 30g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.