Patented LOCO POWER & PUMP ingredients
- Sabeet® is a beetroot extract rich in nitrates, which are a natural NO booster. In addition to nitrates, this extract is rich in betaine, which is actively involved in the process of creatine synthesis and supports proper hydration of cells.
- BioPerine® is a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of vitamins and nutrients in the digestive system. By affecting thermogenesis. BioPerine® increases the blood supply to the cells of the gastrointestinal tract, thanks to which many compounds contained in supplements are used to a greater extent.
Ingredients: citrulline malate, creatine monohydrate, l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (aakg), beta alanine, l-arginine hydrochloride, aroma, creatine hydrochloride, sabeet® beta vulgaris beet root extract, betaine hydrochloride, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, acidity regulator: citric acid, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, potassium citrate, magnesium salts of citric acid, acidity regulator: malic acid, sodium citrate, sweetener: sucralose, acacia fiber, dried red beetroot juice, niacin (nicotinamide), thickener: xanthan gum, sweetener: acesulfame k, vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), bioperine® black pepper extract piper nigrum
Allergens: may contain cereals containing gluten, milk, soy, eggs
||7g (1 portion)
|– including L-citrulline
|– including creatine
|L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG)
|– including L-Arginine
|– including L-arginine
|– including creatine
|Sabeet® beetroot extract
||2mg / 142,86%*
|BioPerine® black pepper extract
|– including piperine
Dissolve one portion of 7 g (½ scoop) in 100 ml of water.
Consume before training. Use 1-3 servings a day. Do not exceed 3 servings a day.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.