NOW GABA acts as a sedative and is naturally produced in the body. Supplementation with gamma-aminobutyric acid causes muscle relaxation and reduces the excitability of both the central and peripheral nervous system.
NOW GABA taken before bedtime significantly improves its quality and makes it easier to fall asleep. In addition, gamma-aminobutyric acid contributes to the production of natural growth hormone in the pituitary gland, which may have a beneficial effect on the growth of muscle mass during strength training. The supplement also contains vitamin B6, which accelerates and facilitates the absorption of GABY in the body.
Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily as needed, preferably with juice or water.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.