NOW L-Methionine 500mg is a natural form of the L-amino acid. We never use the synthetic form of DL in our amino acid products.
L-methionine is an essential amino acid, which means that the body cannot make it and must obtain it from food or supplementation. L-methionine supports the production of the cell radical scavenger – glutathione, and thus supports the natural detoxification processes. L-methionine can be converted in the body into SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine), a compound that supports joint health. Moreover, the body relies on ingested sulfur amino acids such as L-methionine for protein synthesis and for the supply of biologically active sulfur.
If necessary, take 2 capsules daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.