BCAA 4000 EXTREME SHOT® is a breakthrough in terms of content and functionality, the concept of using and delivering the highest-quality, crystalline, instantized forms of BCAA branched amino acids (L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine) to the body. The instant form allows for extremely fast delivery of amino acids straight to our muscles! Remember that BCAA branched amino acids make up 1/3 of our muscles! So remember to deliver them in the right time and proportion. BCAA EXTREME SHOT is a product that we can take with us everywhere, due to its practical form – shot. Never let catabolism happen again! Carry the BCAA 4000 EXTREME SHOT always with you!
The content of 1 ampoule (60 ml) 1-2 times a day – on an empty stomach and before training. Shake well before use.
Composition: water, free BCAA amino acids (3.3% L-leucine, 1.67% L-valine, 1.67% L-isoleucine); 2.5% L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, acidity regulators – citric acid, sodium citrates; aromas, 0.4% collagen hydrolyzate; thickener – sodium carboxymethylcellulose; emulsifier – lecithins (from soybeans); preservative – sorbic acid; sweeteners – acesulfame K, sucralose, cyclamates; cyanocobalamin – vit. B12, pyridoxine hydrochloride – vit. B6, colors: carotenes, cochineal, riboflavin (for the orange flavor), cochineal (for the strawberry flavor), riboflavin (for the lemon flavor).
||Per 1 amp.
||w 2 amp.
|BCAA NITRO formula:
||1,05 mg (75%**)
||2,1 mg (150%**)
||1,875 mg (75%**)
||3,75 mg (150%**)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.