- Melatonin helps to fall asleep and helps to alleviate the subjective feeling of the sudden change of time zone syndrome
- Ashwaganda extract helps to reduce chronic fatigue, relieves stress, calms down, brings healthy sleep and well-being
- Lemon balm extract has a relaxing and calming effect in states of anxiety and emotional tension and helps to fall asleep
- Hops extract soothes the nervous system and helps you fall asleep
Intended use: as a dietary supplement for people striving to achieve emotional balance and a state of relaxation, and thus easier to fall asleep, as well as for travelers who have difficulty adapting to changing time zones adversely affect sleep.
1 capsule preferably about 30 minutes before bedtime
Ingredients: lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis L.), magnesium salt of citric acid (magnesium citrate), common hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.), magnesium oxide, ashwaganda extract KSM-66 (Withania somnifera L.), bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agents – magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; pyridoxine hydrochloride – vit. B6, thiamine hydrochloride – vit. B1, melatonin, capsule (shell component – gelatin, color: E 171).
|Lemon balm leaf extract (Melissa officinalis L)
|Hops extract (Humulus lupulus L)
|Ashwagandha extract KSM-66, 5% withanolides (Withania somnifera L.)
||2,8 mg (200%*)
||2,2 mg (200%*)
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide)
||70 mg (18,7%*)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.