Olimp Therm Line Man includes:
• Garcinia cambogia – an extract supporting fat burning and improving metabolism.
• Gymnema sylvestre – a plant that reduces the appetite for sweets and reduces the absorption of sugar from food.
• Ginseng extract – a source of energy and a way to increase the amount of nitric oxide in the blood.
• Zinc – a substance that improves the secretion of testosterone.
• Sinetrol (a combination of citrus fruit extracts with guarana), facilitating fat burning.
• Selenium – increases testosterone levels and improves metabolism.
The right combination of ingredients promotes fat burning and allows for a longer, more efficient training. The high content of testosterone stimulating ingredients promotes better training effects and increases sexual desire.
Use 2 tablets twice a day with plenty of water for about 30 minutes. before breakfast and lunch or training.
Note: Contains caffeine; not recommended for children and pregnant women (caffeine content: 281.6 mg / 4 tablets). The preparation should not be used in the case of breastfeeding women, people with heart disease, hypertension or in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
Nutritional information 4 tablets
- Garcinia cambogia extract 1250 mg
including: hydroxycitric acid HCA (60%) 750 mg
- bitter orange extract 316 mg
- Caffeine (from Anhydrous Caffeine and Sinetrol®) 281.6 mg
- Gurmar leaf extract 200 mg
including: gymnemic acids (25%) 50 mg
- Korean ginseng extract 200 mg
- Cayenne pepper extract 160 mg
including: capsaicin (8%)12.8 mg
- Sinetrol® 40 mg
- Niacin (mg NE) 40 mg (250% *)
- Black pepper extract (95% piperine) 30 mg
- Zinc 10 mg (100% ¬ *)
- Selenium 110 µg (200% *)
* NRV – nutrient reference value.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.