The Whey Protein Complex 100% ® CFM® whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate are distinguished by the highest quality and biological value. Advanced extraction technology guarantees an intact, non-denatured protein structure. Due to the high biological value (BV), isolated and concentrated whey proteins are considered the best protein supplements for both professional athletes and anyone who wants to provide the highest quality proteins. Whey protein (both in the form of an isolate and concentrate) supports the building of lean muscle mass or its maintenance.
Top quality, great taste and solubility, affordable price!
Directions for use: 1-3 servings a day – after waking up, between meals, after training or at bedtime. Dissolve 1 portion of the preparation (35 g = 1 scoop) in 150 ml of water. Consume immediately after preparation.
Purpose: for people with an increased demand for protein, striving for rapid development of muscle mass and strength, mainly professional athletes and recreational athletes.
- Pack size: 700g
- Serving size: 35g
- Serving size in the package: 20
INGREDIENTS: 93.5% protein preparations (ultrafiltered WPC whey protein concentrate, WPI whey protein isolate – CFM®), fructose, aromas, malic acid – acidity regulator, xanthan gum, carboxymethylcellulose – thickener, acesulfame K, sucralose, sodium cyclamate – substances sweetening, colors: cochineal (for strawberry, strawberry-kiwi, cherry, cherry-banana flavors), E150c (for toffee, chocolate, ice coffee, coffee, capucino, hazelnut flavors).
|20 servings in the package
||in 100 g powder
||Per portion (35 g+ °150ml water)
||1628,9 kJ / 389,7 kcal
||571,4 kJ / 136,7 kcal
|of which sugars
|including saturated fatty acids
||< 0,3 g
||< 0,1 g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.