Multifloral nectar honey is high in energy due to the composition, in which we find mainly simple carbohydrates: glucose and fructose. Thanks to this, it is ideal for athletes or people who exercise intensively, who need a source of easily digestible simple sugars during or after training, as well as for white-collar workers looking for a healthy boost of energy for their brain.
Multiflower honey is rich in vitamins, e.g. C, A, PP, B2, B6 and B2, and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, molybdenum, calcium, iron and silicon. Their amount depends on the harvest, just like all other properties of this honey, and even the taste. Spring harvests will be more delicate in flavor, while late summer and fall harvests will be more expressive and spicy.
However, it is undeniable that the inclusion of natural multifloral honey in the daily diet is beneficial for our body. Regardless of whether you are currently in the period of building muscle or want to get rid of unnecessary fat, add multifloral honey to your menu and you will certainly benefit from it. This type of honey:
✅Improves blood circulation
✅Calms down, helps you fall asleep faster
✅It is a great source of energy for the body and mind
Ingredients: Multiflower nectar honey.
Country of origin Poland
||In 100 g
||1352 kJ/318 kcal
|– including saturated fatty acids
|– including sugars
||< 0.5 g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.