SNICKERS HI Protein is a thick, sweet, deliciously creamy, explosively delicious protein supplement with the flavor of the popular Snickers bar, a way to start every morning with Snickers and a great macro at the same time.
It must be clearly stated SNICKERS Hi Protein put a lot of emphasis on taste, climbing to the heights and faithfully reproducing the taste for which millions have been crazy for years, because Snickrs has a cult position among sweet delights. SNICKERS Hi Protein is not an ordinary conditioner with a chocolate-caramel flavor with nuts or white chocolate with caramel, in its creamy texture you will find exactly the notes of caramel and in the background exactly the taste of milk or white chocolate and those nut fantasies that make you feel a feeling of bliss.
You should consume 35 g of the powder mixed with 150 ml of water.
- Pack size: 875g
- Serving size: 35g
- Number of portions in the package: 25
– chocolate flavor with caramel and nuts: whey protein concentrate (milk), whole milk powder, partially skimmed cocoa powder, cannons, inulin, refined coconut oil, barley malt extract, thickeners (xanthan gum, guar gum), sweetener : sucralose and acesulfame potassium
– white chocolate flavor with caramel and nuts: whey protein concentrate (milk), skimmed milk powder, maltodextrin, cocoa butter, cannons, thickeners (xanthan gum, guar gum), soy lecithin emulsifier, sweetener: sucralose and potassium acesulfame.
Allergens: Milk, gluten, and soy can contain eggs and barley
| Per portion(35g) 141,40 kcal
| Per 100g 404 kcal
|including saturated fats
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.