TREC Endurance Runner’s Multivitamin is a dietary supplement containing a complex of vitamins and minerals.
TREC Endurance Runner’s Multivitamin contains glucosamine and hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C, which helps in the normal production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage and bones. In addition, magnesium, manganese and zinc help maintain healthy bones. B vitamins, such as vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin and vitamin B12, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and pantothenic acid and thiamine contribute to maintaining proper energy metabolism.
Take a single serving of the product (1 capsule) with approx. 300 ml of water.
Use twice a day, preferably immediately after a meal.
Do not use for more than 3 months.
NGREDIENTS: EFFICIENCY PREMIX [L-citrulline; L-arginine HCl; beta-alanine]; VITAMIN COMPLEX [vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); maltodextrin; niacin (nicotinic acid amide); pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate); vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate); riboflavin; thiamine (thiamine mononitrate); vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride); folic acid (pteroyl monoglutamic acid); biotin (D-biotin); vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)]; MINERAL COMPLEX [magnesium oxide; iron (II) fumarate; maltodextrin; zinc oxide; manganese sulfate; copper (II) citrate; potassium iodide; chromium (III) chloride; sodium molybdate; sodium selenate]; capsule shell (gelatin; dyes – titanium dioxide, iron oxides and hydroxides); JOINT CARE PREMIX [glucosamine sulfate; sodium hyaluronate]; anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids
||2 capsules per serving
|Niacin (mg NE)
|Vitamin E (mg α-TE)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
|JOINT CARE PREMIX
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.