UNS COLLAGEN is a specialized dietary supplement containing a concentrated dose of specially selected active compounds, including collagen hydrolyzate, native collagen and a complex of antioxidants, supporting the proper functioning of the osteoarticular system. It is dedicated to physically active people, exposed to exercise overload, injuries of movement organs and joints as an element of the prevention of degenerative changes.
High-quality collagen, as a nutrient and basic building block of articular cartilage, is an extremely important element on the way to maintaining the proper condition of the joints. Consuming collagen helps to improve injured areas.
As numerous studies have shown, the collagen peptides included in the hydrolyzate actively reduce the perception of pain in patients suffering from osteoporosis and rheumatism, while improving the condition, mobility and regeneration of joints. Clinical trials have shown their stimulating effect on mineralization, increasing bone density.
The functional addition of active vitamin C – L-ascorbic acid emphasizes and strengthens the processes related to the proper synthesis of collagen proteins, influencing the proper functioning and regeneration of blood vessels, skin and bones.
Bioflavonoids and quercetin, due to their antioxidant properties, minimize the risk of many diseases and delay the aging process of the body. These compounds increase the absorption of vitamin C, as well as prolong its activity, sealing and protecting the structure of blood vessels, supporting the healing and regeneration processes of connective tissue.
Dissolve one portion (6 g – 1 scoop) in 150 ml of water. Consume in the morning, before a meal, immediately after preparation.
INGREDIENTS: pork collagen hydrolyzate, native bovine collagen, acidity regulator: citric acid, flavor, L ascorbic acid, quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids, sweetener: sucralose, colors: ammonia caramel, quinoline yellow.
||Per serving (6g)
|Pork collagen hydrolyzate
|Native bovine collagen
||80 mg (100%*)
|Japanese pearl extract
|including 98% quercetin
|Citrus fruit extract
|including citrus bioflavonoids 60%
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.