Activlab Hot Sport Drink is the highest quality isotonic powder preparation at an affordable price! It perfectly replenishes carbohydrates and electrolytes depleted during exercise. The addition of vitamins and L-carnitine supports the energizing effect of the conditioner. The product is recommended primarily to people exposed to dehydration. If your workouts are hard and long, and you sweat intensely during them, Activlab HOT is the perfect conditioner for you! Under these conditions, water alone is not sufficient to replace the lost fluids. Only the best isotonic formula will provide you with adequate hydration, a stable energy level, and will also protect you against painful contractions.
Activlab Hot – for whom?
For anyone exposed to increased fluid and energy loss. Intensive workouts or exposure to high temperature and humidity are the reasons for using the conditioner. It is worth remembering that adequate hydration is both a high level of physical and mental abilities. The tasty, crisp Activlab HOT drink will give you energy and protect your body during the most intense workouts! Carefully selected additives enhance the effect of the conditioner. L-carnitine will delay fatigue during exercise and help you burn more fat.
Preparation method: dissolve 15 g of concentrate in 200 ml of water. Dissolve 37 g of concentrate in 500 ml of water. Before exercise – about 500 ml of fluid for 1 hour. before the effort. During exercise – about 1000 ml per hour of exercise. After exercise – over 1000 ml of fluid up to two hours after exercise
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.