ACTIVLAB MultiVit For Women is a dietary supplement containing a full set of vitamins and minerals designed especially for women. The product has been additionally enriched with lutein, L-cysteine, L-methionine, lycopene, collagen and extracts of horsetail herb and grape seed.
ACTIVLAB MultiVit For Women is a great supplement to a diet that is often imperfect and depleted of some essential ingredients. What’s more, it will also work well for women who have a balanced diet. but who want to take better and fuller care of their body. This is especially important for women who exercise regularly, do sports professionally or as an amateur, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. It should be realized that the body subjected to physical or mental stress, even with a properly selected diet, often requires appropriate external support in order to work at the highest speed.
1 capsule a day with a glass of water.
INGREDIENTS: Minerals (magnesium oxide, iron (II) sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper (II) sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenate (IV), chromium (III) chloride, sodium molybdate (VI), potassium iodide, manganese diglycinate, picolinate chromium), vitamins (D-alpha tocopheryl, nicotinamide, L-ascorbic acid, calcium D-pantothenate, retinyl acetate, menaquinone, pyridoxine hydrochloride, colecalciferol, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, thiamine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin), maltodextrin, bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids, horsetail herb extract (Equisetum arvense), collagen protein hydrolyzate, grapevine seed extract (Vitis vinifera), L-methionine, L-methionine , lutein from flowers of tagetes erecta, lycopene, capsule (gelatin, dye – titanium dioxide)
|Content||Per serving 1 capsule||%RWS*|
|Horsetail herb extract||20 mg||*|
|Grape seed extract||10 mg||*|
|Collagen protein hydrolyzate||10 g||*|
|Vitamin A||800 µg||100%|
|Vitamin E||15 mg||125%|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||19%|
|Vitamin K||30 µg||40%|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||1,4 mg||127%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||1,75 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143%|
|Vitamin B12||2,5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100%|
|Biotin (vitamin B7)||62,5 µg||125%|
|Folic acid||200 µg||100%|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||20 mg||125%|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||7,5 mg||125%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.