ACTIVLAB Vitality Sport is a specially selected set of vitamins and minerals designed for physically active people who want to comprehensively take care of their body. The ingredients contained in the product will strengthen your immunity, take care of healthy skin, hair and nails, give energy and help in the regeneration process after intense exercise. ACTIVLAB Vitality Sport supplements the diet with all vitamins and minerals in the form of chelates.
- vitamin C – a natural antioxidant responsible, inter alia, for strengthening immunity, accelerating the absorption of iron and calcium and equalizing blood pressure;
- vitamin A – strengthens the immune system, protects the skin against the negative effects of sun exposure and cares for the health of our eyes;
- vitamin E – protects cells against free radicals, takes care of healthy skin, strong hair and nails;
- vitamin D3 – supports the process of proper bone mineralization;
- B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B7, B12) – allow for quick wound healing, are one of the basic elements in the tissue respiration process, protect the nervous system and eyesight, participate in the transformation of amino acids, facilitate the process of energy storage , they prevent anemia, affect mental balance, take part in the process of fat synthesis and ensure the proper functioning of the thyroid gland;
- vitamin K – ensures proper blood clotting;
- magnesium – affects memory, cares for the cardiovascular system and strong bones and teeth, reduces the negative effects of stress;
- iron – a component of hemoglobin, which is responsible for the transport of oxygen, is involved in the process of proper tissue growth and regeneration, strengthens immunity;
- zinc – supports wound healing, is involved in the transformation of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, protects against dementia, takes care of healthy hair and nails;
- chromium – influences the accelerated burning of fats in the body, regulates the appetite and ensures an adequate level of cholesterol in the blood.
1 capsule 2 times a day, at any time of the day.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Bisglycinate, Potassium Chloride, Raising Agent: Disodium Diphosphate, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Iron (II) Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, calcium D-panthothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, retinyl acetate, folic acid, phylloquinone, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, manganese diglycinate, copper diglycinate, potassium iodide, chromium picolinate, sodium (VI) molybdate, sodium fluoride , sodium selenate (IV), shell (gelatin, color: titanium dioxide).
|60 servings in the package|
|Content||Per serving 2 capsules||%RWS|
|Vitamin A||800 μg||100%|
|Vitamin D||5 μg||100%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100%|
|Vitamin K||75 μg||100%|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B1||1,1 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100%|
|tamin B12||2,5 μg||100%|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100%|
|Folic acid||200 mg||100%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.