BetterYou Dlux + Vitamin D + K2 Daily Oral Spray provides the optimal dose of vitamin D – 3000IU along with 75μg of vitamin K2 per serving (3 sprays). The innovative method of delivering vitamins D and K through the intra-buccal membrane allows for their direct absorption into the bloodstream. The digestive tract is completely omitted, thanks to which the absorption of the supplement is at a level incomparable to the competition.
BetterYou spray – how does it work?
Each spray soaks through the soft tissue inside the cheek, delivering key ingredients to the bloodstream. The optimal size and structure of droplets is the result of the microemulsification process, which ensures effective absorption and convenience of use compared to “typical” supplements with vitamin D and K2.
Use 3 sprays a day or otherwise as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Without correlation with food consumption – the supplement can be taken at any time of the day. Do not use if blood thinning medications are used. If in doubt about the use, consult a physician each time. Shake well before use. Press the pump down 3 times before use to get the correct pressure. Spray directly onto the inside of the cheek.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, acacia gum, menaquin-7 (vitamin K2), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservatives: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), DL-atopopheryl acetate (vitamin E). Free from artificial colors and flavors.
|90 servings in the package|
|% RDA *|
|Vitamin D3||3000 IU-75μg||1500%|
|Vitamin K2 (Mk-7)||75μg||100%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.