Sleep is one of the most important activities in our lives. We need it every day to be able to function efficiently and normally. During sleep, many important mechanisms take place in our body that are essential for our health. Cells grow and rebuild, and the production of collagen increases, which prevents the skin from sagging and wrinkles. When we are sleepy, we lack motivation to train and our mood drops. Fatigue and lack of sleep also affect our appearance, negatively affecting our complexion, causing our skin to turn gray and lose its glow, and eyes to become dark circles. Sleep deprivation also impairs hormone production and reduces the body’s resistance to disease and viruses.
That is why the proper length and quality of sleep is so important for each of us! Take care of your health, motivation and well-being with the SLEEPROSE supplement, which will give you a deep, long sleep, after which you will get up as newborn, refreshed and ready for action!
Dissolve one portion (1 scoop of 14 g) in 200 – 250 ml of water and consume before going to bed. Do not exceed 1 serving a day.
Prepare a drink with SleepRose about an hour before going to bed.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **