Vitarose includes as many as:
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Choline (Vitamin B4), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Folic acid (Vitamin B9), vitamin K.
Oyster shell calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, chromium, selenium,
22 fruit and vegetable extracts patented by OXXYNEA® :
Tomato, Carrots, Green Tea, Broccoli, Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Olives, Wheat Sprouts, Cucumbers, Asparagus, White and Red Grapes, Orange, Grapefruit, Blueberry, Papaya, Pineapple, Strawberries, Apples, Apricots, Rosehips, Cherries and black currant
Also enriched with
Biotin, L-cysteine, inositol, beta carotene, MSM,
Use a single serving (2 tablets) during or immediately after a meal, washed down with water
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **