Alldeynn Sunrose is a nutricosmetic whose composition has been specially developed for women in order to:
- improving the condition of the skin,
- protection against the negative effects of the sun and UV rays
- ensuring even pigmentation,
SUNROSE consists of vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and other active substances of natural origin.
Take a portion of the product (2 tablets) twice a day with plenty of water. Do not exceed 2 servings a day (4 tablets).
Ingredients: Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, quercetin (sophora japonica), camellia sinensis green tea leaf extract, L-tyrosine, astazine® haematococcus pluvialis microalgae, rosa canina extract, vitamin E (dl-alpha- tocopherol), carocare® natural beta carotene, bitter orange citrus aurantium fruit extract, zinc citrate, copper bisglycinate, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide, bioperine® black pepper extract, piper nigrum
||1 serving (4 tablets)
|Green tea extract
|– including polyphenols
|– including catechins
|– including EGCG
|– including Vitamin C.
|– including astaxanthin
||800µg / 6,67%*
|CaroCare® natural beta carotene
|– including beta carotene
|Bitter orange extract
|– including hesperidin
||10mg / 100%*
|BioPerine® black pepper extract
|– including piperine
||1mg / 100%*
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.