– A quick and strong energy injection that will allow you to carry out a longer and harder training
– Increases the assimilation and absorption of other ingredients.
– It protects your muscles against excessive breakdown, supporting anti-catabolic reactions,
– Reduces the deposition of adipose tissue.
The source of MCT is the seeds of the guinea oil plant (Elaeis guineensis). The oil can be consumed alone or as an additive to pre-workout or post-workout shakes, salads, low-carbohydrate or ketogenic desserts, hot drinks, coffee or tea.
100% MCT (Medium Chain Fatty Acids) oil from Elaeis guineensis oil.
The content of one serving incl:
MCT oil, including 12 g
Caproic acid 0.2 g
Caprylic acid 6.6 g – 7.8 g
Capric acid 4.2 g – 5.4 g
Lauric acid 0.4 g
Myristic acid 0.1 g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **