Mix 75 g of the mixture (3 scoops) with 75 ml of water or milk until a uniform consistency is obtained, leave for 3-5 minutes, then form 3-4 pancakes and fry in a hot, well-greased pan for 3-4 minutes. or in a waffle iron (according to the instructions for the device).
oatmeal, buttermilk powder [milk], WPC whey protein concentrate 80% (whey proteins [milk], emulsifier: lecithin [soy]), skimmed cocoa powder, cottage cheese powder [milk], milk proteins , emulsifier: sodium phosphates, egg white, egg yolk, raising agents: sodium bicarbonate and diphosphates; wheat flour, flavor, natural milk flavor with other natural flavors [from milk], salt, sweetener:
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **