• Increases immunity
• supports the regeneration process
• helps broken bones heal
• wounds heal faster
• helps in treating viral infections
• helps to combat depressive moods
• supports the protection of our body’s cells against the threatening oxidative stress.
• helps in the proper production of collagen, and thanks to the appropriate amount of collagen, we owe healthy bones, joints (cartilage), skin, gums and teeth
• regulates blood pressure
• lowers blood glucose levels
• has a positive effect on cholesterol
• protects against atherosclerosis
• fights free radicals and protects the body against cancer
• supports the circulatory system
• protects against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB radiation
Vitamin C helps maintain a healthy immune system. This is of great importance in the case of prolonged strain on the body caused by intense exercise, hard training or physical work.
Vitamin C works much better in people who take prophylactic and regular portions of vitamin C than, for example, in sick people who take this supplement only when they become ill.
Dissolve 1 g (¼ scoops) of the product in 100-150 ml of water or juice. Use 1 serving a day.
Ingredients: rosehip Rosa canina extract standardized to 70% vitamin C.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **