AMIX E-Lite Salts is a unique formula composed of minerals, mineral salts and vitamins, ensuring constant access to ingredients such as magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium, vitamin D3 and vitamin B5. All these ingredients are contained in a vegan V-cps capsule in highly digestible forms, such as chelates, citrates or bisglycinates.
This AMIX E-Lite Salts supplement has been designed systematically to. deliver essential minerals to the body during a hard day. Amix elite salt works great in the environment of endurance athletes, on the day of the competition and among people who work hard physically
EXP DATE: 05-2022
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Vcaps® Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose, Color: Titanium Dioxide); calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, magnesium bisglycinate chelate, calcium bisglycinate chelate, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silica; cholecalciferol (vitamin D)
|Content||Per serving 1 capsule||%RWS*|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||200 jm = 5 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||6 mg||100%|
|Calcium (calcium chelate bisglycinate and calcium citrate)||26,5 mg||3,3%|
|Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium citrate and stearate)||18,9 mg||5%|
|Sodium (sodium chloride)||230 mg||*|
|Potassium (potassium citrate)||100 mg||5%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.