Citrulline (L-citrulline) – is a dietary supplement that benefits mainly in endurance sports by improving athletic performance and protecting muscle tissue, and is used to treat ailments such as: dementia, muscle weakness, fatigue, and it is also used for treatment of heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes.
– reduces the level of muscle pain,
– reduces fatigue and increases endurance during physical exertion.
-increases the blood flow through the muscles and thus the so-called muscle pump appears
– leads to an increase in the pH factor in our body, leading to a reduction in the amount of lactic acid.
-regulates blood flow to tissues, thanks to which the efficiency of metabolism is improved, and the regeneration time is also reduced.
Dissolve one portion of 6g (1 scoop) in 250 ml of water and consume before training. Do not exceed the amount of 1 serving per day.
Ingredients: citrulline malate, acidity regulator: malic acid, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, stabilizer: gum arabic, flavor, sweetener sucralose
||6g (1 portion)
|-of which citrulline
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **