Vitamin B7, also known as biotin, supports the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and energy metabolism. You can reap the benefits of biotin by eating foods like almonds, cauliflower, and eggs. The benefits of folic acid are especially important for pregnant women and those wishing to become pregnant. It is strongly recommended that pregnant women up to week 12 take 400mcg of folic acid daily.
It can also help reduce tiredness and fatigue, while helping to keep your immune system working. You’ll find it in citrus fruits, beans, rice, bread, and leafy greens like kale and spinach.
Like all other B vitamins, vitamin B12 supports the body’s energy metabolism as well as the nervous system, red blood cell production and normal psychological function. A satisfactory level can also reduce the feeling of fatigue and weariness. Vitamin B6 Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and proper energy metabolism.
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
INGREDIENTS: stabilizer (calcium carbonate), fillers (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), choline bitartrate, inositol, pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), anti-caking agents (stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate), maltodextrin acid, min ) Niacin (as nicotinamide), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), firming agent (povidone), thiamine mononitrate, glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, kamauba wax), folic acid (biotin), -Biotin) vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
||Per portion 1 tab
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
||25 mg NE
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.