HOLLAND & BARRETT Vegan Multivitamin & Mineral High Strength tablets contain a number of vitamins and minerals and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The supplement contains vitamin D (in the form of ergocalciferol D2) and vitamin B12. It contains vitamin A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B6 and B12, and minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc and folic acid.
Being on a vegetarian or vegan diet, we may be exposed to deficiencies of some minerals or vitamins due to a poorly composed diet and insufficient supply of some ingredients. It should also be remembered that even in a carefully planned menu it is sometimes difficult to provide some ingredients, the main source of which are animal foods, which is why the HOLLAND & BARRETT Vegan Multivitamin & Mineral High Strength supplementation is so important.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
INGREDIENTS: calcium carbonate, fillers (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, dicalcium phosphate), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), ferrous fumarate, maltodextrin, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol), niacin (as niacinamide), zinc oxide. (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, hydroxypropyl cellulose), pantothenic acid (as calcium d-pantothenate), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), ethylcellulose (thiamine hydrochloride), riboflavin (vitamin B2) (acacia gum), vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), rapeseed oil, antioxidants (d-alpha tocopherol, sodium ascorbate, dl-alpha tocopherol), folic acid, vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
||Per portion 1 tab
||800 μg RE (2664 I.U.)
||25 μg (1000 IU)
||30 mg α-TE (44,7 j.m.)
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
||25 mg NE
||800 μg RE (2664 I.U.)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.