LOCO POWER & PUMP is a supplement that supports the supply of nutrients to working muscles, which contributes to their more effective work. The formula of the product contains ingredients that increase the secretion of ATP, a substance responsible for muscle work and providing strength during training. In addition, the supplement contains substances that cause a noticeable muscle pump.
The composition includes L-citrulline, known for its effectiveness, and two forms of L-arginine, which in combination give the feeling of a muscle-breaking muscle pump. The patented Sabeet® Beet Root Extract further enhances this blend, making it highly effective.
The presence of two forms of creatine, including the advanced form of creatine hydrochloride, has a significant impact on muscle strength after the first portion of the supplement. The addition of beta-alanine, which affects the production of carnosine in the body, improves muscle performance, and the effects of training become better over time.
In addition, the supplement contains vitamins B3 and B6, which affect the functioning of the nervous system, helping to concentrate on the selected training in an effective way.
Take one serving (2 capsules) before training, drinking plenty of water.
Use 1-3 servings a day. Do not exceed 3 servings per day (6 capsules).
Ingredients: l-citrulline malate, creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (aakg), l-arginine hydrochloride, capsule shell (gelatin, dye: black iron oxide), creatine hydrochloride, sabeet® beta beetroot extract vulgaris, niacin (nicotinamide), anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide, vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), bioperine® black pepper extract piper nigrum
||2 capsules (1 serving)
|– including L-citrulline
|– including creatine
|– including L-Arginine
|– including L-arginine
|– including creatine
|Sabeet® beetroot extract
||2 mg / 142.86%*
|BioPerine® black pepper extract
|– including piperine
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.