Natural Marula oil soothes and protects the skin, makes the skin elastic, silky soft and well moisturized.
It strengthens blood vessels and significantly improves the appearance and color of the skin. It is quickly absorbed through the skin, does not create an oily coating and does not shine, which makes it an ideal addition to the care of cracked, chapped skin and as a massage oil for children. It has been used for centuries in the care of not only skin but also hair. It also shows strong antioxidant properties.
The unquestionable advantage of marula oil is its resistance to oxidation and very good stability in cosmetic formulations.
Dark glass bottle with pump
Ingredients: sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil
Country of Origin: India
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.