OLIMP BCAA Xplode Fruit Punch 500g is a powdered dietary supplement containing BCAA branched amino acids in optimal proportions 2: 1: 1 with the addition of L-glutamine. Both branched chain amino acids and glutamine belong to the substances with the strongest muscle protection properties, i.e. anti-catabolic.
Branched chain amino acids are the basis for initiating anabolic processes in the body and building pure muscle mass. L-glutamine is also one of the most important muscle-building amino acids. The use of OLIMP BCAA Xplode Powder before training will protect the muscles against dangerous catabolism and increase the body’s exercise capacity, because branched chain amino acids can be an additional source of energy. Each serving of OLIMP BCAA Xplode Powder provides as much as 6,000 mg of BCAA amino acids!
1-2 servings a day – before a meal or training and after training or before going to bed. Dissolve 1 portion (10 g of powder = 1 scoop) in 200 ml of water. Consume immediately after preparation.
INGREDIENTS: Free BCAA amino acids (30% L-leucine, 15% L-valine, 15% L-isoleucine), acidity regulators – citric acid, sodium citrates, malic acid; 10% L-glutamine, flavors, thickeners – gum arabic, xanthan gum, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose; dye – E 150d (for xplosion cola flavor); sweeteners – acesulfame K, sucralose, cyclamates (Z); anti-caking agents – calcium phosphates, silicon dioxide; emulsifier – lecithins (from soybeans); 0.02% pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), pigments – carotenes (A), cochineal (B), riboflavins (C), E 150c (D), E 150d (E), E 133 (F), patent blue V (G), indigo carmine (H), chlorophylls and chlorophyllins (I), curcumin (J), anthocyanins (K), paprika extract (L), betanin (M), vegetable carbon (N).
(A) – (Z) – Depending on the taste of the product, the symbol (A-Z) of the ingredient used is next to the date of minimum durability.
|50 servings in the package
| % RDA*
||1 serving (10g)
|The energy value is
||38 kcal/ 158,4 kJ
||377 kcal / 1584 kJ
|Including fatty acids
|of which: sugars
||2 mg (143%*)
||20 mg (1429%*)
|BCAA branched amino acids including
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.