Scientific research has proven that magnesium:
- is responsible for the proper functioning of the muscles
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps to maintain proper psychological functions
- reduces the feeling of tiredness and weariness
- participates in maintaining healthy bones and teeth
- is involved in maintaining electrolyte balance
- is involved in proper energy metabolism
- helps in the proper synthesis of proteins
Scientific research has proven that zinc:
- is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system and the organ of vision
- helps to maintain normal fertility and the correct concentration of testosterone
- it is essential for the synthesis of proteins and the metabolism of macronutrients
- is helpful in maintaining the proper acid-base balance
- contributes to the maintenance of normal fatty acid metabolism
- has anti-oxidative properties
- ensures that the proper condition of the bones is maintained
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper appearance of the skin, hair and nails
1-2 capsules daily for approx. 1 hour. at bedtime or otherwise after consulting your doctor.
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium diglycinate (ALBION® magnesium amino acid chelate); magnesium oxide, magnesium stearate – anti-caking agents, zinc bisglycinate (ALBION® zinc amino acid chelate), pyridoxine hydrochloride – vit. B6, capsule (gelatin – shell component, color: E 171).
|60 servings in the package
||250 mg (66%*)
||500 mg (133%*)
||15 mg (150%*)
||30 mg (300%*)
||4 mg (285%*)
||8 mg (570%*)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.