What role does biotin play in the body?
Biotin, also known as vitamin H or vitamin B7, is an organic component found in numerous tissues of the body. We can find it in in the skin, nails and hair – supports their construction and strengthens them from the inside. In addition, biotin participates in the formation of prothrombin, which plays an important role in the blood coagulation process, and can also support the work of the thyroid gland and the process of creating fatty acids and glucose production.
The first symptoms of biotin deficiency primarily affect our appearance. Irritation, redness, greyness of the skin, brittle nails or hair loss may signal that we lack vitamin B7. Too low levels of biotin in the body can also cause seborrhea.
Shake before use. Measure 5 drops per teaspoon or dissolve in a liquid at room temperature (water, tea, juice).
Ingredients: Bulking agent: glycerol; purified water, D-biotin (biotin).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
||Portion of 5 drops
||2 500 µg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.