OstroVit Coconut oil
It is a product of the highest quality, 100% natural coconut oil without the addition of salt, sugars and other unnecessary fillers. It will be perfect as a cosmetic, when taking care of the natural, beautiful and healthy appearance of your body. It supports the burning of unnecessary fat, drives metabolism and is characterized by antifungal, bacteriostatic and anti-inflammatory effects. It is recommended to consumers who care about their health, athletes, children and the elderly. The presence of medium-chain fatty acids makes it easily digestible and quickly absorbable fat.
Unrefined coconut oil has a beautiful, light scent and a delicate coconut flavor. It is an excellent ingredient in dishes and baked goods. It is resistant to high temperatures, which makes it great for frying and baking. The smoke point of unrefined coconut oil is approx. 177 degrees Celsius.
- Valuable fractions of fatty acids, such as lauric, have antifungal, bactericidal, virucidal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Over 60% of medium-chain MCT fatty acids – will provide us with the necessary energy during prolonged effort
- May help maintain and lose weight
- Not without reason called beauty oil. External use works salutary by nourishing our skin, hair and nails
Ingredients: 100% unrefined coconut oil
The product may contain nuts, peanuts, milk (including lactose), soy, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
Coconuts come from outside the EU.
||14 g (1 portion)
||Na 100 g
||518 kJ/126 kcal
||3702 kJ/ 900 kcal
|– including saturated fatty acids
|– including monounsaturated fatty acids
|– including polyunsaturated fatty acids:
|| 0.1 g
|| 0 g
|– including sugars
|| 0 g
|| 0 g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.