OSTROVIT Linden Honey – a rich source of vitamins and minerals
Honey of natural origin is a very good source of micronutrients that will allow you to supplement them in your daily diet. Linden nectar honey contains, in particular, a large amount of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12), vitamin C, folic acid, pantothenic acid and biotin, as well as various minerals: e.g. potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, cobalt, calcium, sodium and trace amounts of zinc, iron and copper.
Thanks to such an extensive set of vitamins, minerals and other microelements, linden honey, which is included in the daily diet, has many applications and provides many benefits:
✅ It works diaphoretic, which supports the fight against infections
✅ Calms and strengthens the nervous system and makes it easier to fall asleep
✅ Supports the work of the intestines and improves digestion
✅ It shows a diuretic effect
✅It is a great source of energy for the body and mind
Ingredients: Linden nectar honey.
Country of Origin: Romania
||in 100 g
||1352 kJ/318 kcal
|– including saturated fatty acids
|– including sugars
||< 0.5 g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.