SFD CREATINE is a dietary supplement containing high-quality creatine monohydrate.
Creatine has anabolic, anti-catabolic and ergogenic effects in sports.
The use of creatine increases muscle hydration and inhibits proteolytic enzymes.
Creatine monohydrate has wide scientific references and is effective.
SFD CREATINE is free of sugars and fillers, therefore it is ideal for all training purposes.
The use of SFD CREATINE contributes to the rapid improvement of exercise capacity, muscle mass growth and acceleration of post-workout regeneration.
Take one serving a day. One serving is 6 g of the product dissolved in 200 ml of water or juice.
Training days: one serving immediately before training.
Non-training days: one serving in the morning after waking up.
||6 g (1 serving)
|– of which creatine
Ingredients: creatine monohydrate, taurine
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.