SWANSON Calcium 2-AEP is a high-quality dietary supplement containing 2-EAP calcium, naturally found in the tissues of the human body and necessary for the proper functioning of cell membranes.
SWANSON Calcium 2-AEP supports the absorption of nutrients and their transport to the appropriate areas of the body where there is a need for them. SWANSON Calcium 2-AEP supports the resistance of cells to harmful substances of external origin. The supplement has a special effect on the bones and joints by increasing the strength of bone structures and reducing the likelihood of injuries related to the degradation of calcium metabolism. The preparation supports bone regeneration after injuries.
take one capsule three times a day with water.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.