NOW Biotin 5000mcg is a product whose main ingredient is biotin. NOW Biotin 5000mcg contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and macronutrients. It helps to maintain healthy hair, healthy skin and maintain a healthy condition of the mucous membranes.
NOW Biotin 5000mcg is a water-soluble vitamin essential for normal growth and functioning of the body. Biotin acts as a key element regulating gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis and the metabolism of certain amino acids. In addition to fulfilling its function in energy production, biotin supports the synthesis of certain proteins. In addition, it promotes the body’s normal immunity and is critical to the health of the skin.
Use one capsule daily with a meal.
INGREDIENTS: rice flour, hypromellose (cellulose capsule), ascorbyl palmitate and silicon dioxide
||5mg (5,000 mcg)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.