TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
The Fit Love company deals with the online sale of:
– dietary and functional food,
-clothing for athletes and exercise equipment,
-products for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and supporting sexual performance.
We offer our clients the highest quality products and services, the best prices, friendly and professional service, as well as the fastest and safe execution of orders.
3076 JZ Rotterdam
KVK (REGON): 82050163
BTW (NIP): NL003633757B04
IBAN: NL38 INGB 0007 2852 97
ING Bank NV Foreign Operations
PO Box 1800
1000 BV Amsterdam
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
I – Placing orders
II – Order
III – Withdrawal from the contract
IV – Delivery and execution
V – Warranty
VI – Complaints procedure
VII – Use of Products
VIII – Payment
IX – Disagreement
X – Offer
XI – Personal data
I. PLACING ORDERS
In order to place an order, please do the following:
- Select the product / products you are interested in and put them in the “basket”
- Log in (optional) or use the option to place an order without registration
- If you place orders without registration:
-fill in the order form by entering all the necessary details of the recipient to whom we will send the order,
-select the method of parcel delivery and enter the invoice details (only if they are different from the recipient’s details),
- Confirm the order and select a payment method.
- Pay for your order within the specified period.
- After the entire operation, you will receive an e-mail confirming the purchase.
- Each order placed in our store is treated as a purchase and sale agreement made via the Internet (between Fit Love and the person placing the order).
- Each customer placing an order in our store accepts the following regulations.
- Each of the customers logging in (or making purchases without logging in) at www.fitlove.nl agrees to the processing of their personal data by Fit Love.
- The administrator of personal data is Fit Love.
- We reserve the right not to process orders where the recipient’s details are incorrect (incomplete or incorrect address, incorrect or missing contact number and e-mail address)
- We require each client to provide a correct and valid phone number and e-mail address for possible contact regarding the order.
- The prices given in our online store are given in euro and are gross prices (including VAT – BTW).
- We undertake to inform our customers of any price changes (which may occur after placing the order). If the price in such a case does not suit the customer – we will cancel the order.
- We execute accepted orders as quickly as possible (within 14 days at the latest, unless a longer delivery date has been agreed).
- If delivery is delayed or if the order cannot be fulfilled or can only be fulfilled partially, the consumer will receive a notification (no later than 14 days) after placing the order. In this case, the customer has the right to terminate the contract without incurring any costs.
- All information about the change of the delivery address, taste or quantity of the ordered products or other important information about your order please send at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Cancellation of the order is possible until the order has been shipped. As soon as you receive information that your parcel has been sent, withdrawal is no longer possible, and all costs related to the failure to collect the parcel are borne by the customer.
- If the customer refuses to accept the ordered product without prior contact with Fit Love, he will be charged with all costs incurred.
III. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days (provided that the product has not been used, has not been damaged and has not been opened.
). This reflection period begins the day after the consumer receives the product.
- If the returned product has been used, damaged or opened, we reserve the right to refuse the refund and all shipping costs are covered by the customer.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, all shipping costs are covered by the customer.
- If the customer has paid for the goods and want to withdraw from the contract, Fit Love will refund this amount as soon as possible (no later than 14 days after the return or cancellation).
IV. DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- The delivery of products from our store takes place within the European Union countries.
- The parcel delivery costs can be found on the website www.fitlove.nl and during the ordering process or ask by e-mail.
- Delivery of ordered goods in the Netherlands takes place via DHL or another courier company.
- Delivery of the ordered goods outside the Netherlands takes place via DHL or DPD or another courier company.
- Orders are delivered to the address indicated in the order form.
- The products received may differ from the pictures in our store. This is due to the frequent changes of packaging patterns by manufacturers.
- Fit Love is not responsible for the length of delivery of the package by carriers, courier companies or mail cooperating with our company.
- Each package should be checked in the presence of the courier (in order to check if it has not been damaged during transport or has not been opened by third parties). If you notice any damage or missing items in the package, do not pick up the package and make a protocol with the driver.
- If the customer picks up a damaged parcel from the courier, he always does it at his own risk!
- Fit Love is not responsible for delays in parcel delivery caused by incompetence of the courier or postal service.
- In the event of damage to the package caused by the courier company, we undertake to immediately file a complaint with the carrier.
- The time of the complaint is extended in such a case by the time needed by the transport company to consider the complaint.
- We undertake to return the lost goods or money back within 14 working days of receiving compensation from the carrier.
- If delivery of the ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavour to deliver a replacement product. At the time of delivery at the latest, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement is being delivered. A right of withdrawal cannot be excluded in the case of replacement products
- All the products we sell are new and originally packed.
- Product descriptions at www.fitlove.nl are always in line with the manufacturer’s descriptions.
- Before use, always read the descriptions on the packaging! And follow the recommended daily dose.
- The entrepreneur’s warranty period corresponds to the manufacturer’s warranty period. However, the trader is never responsible for the final suitability of the products for each individual use by the consumer, or for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
5.The warranty does not apply if:
-The consumer repaired or processed the delivered products or had them repaired or processed by third parties;
-The delivered products have been exposed to unusual circumstances or have been treated negligently or have been used differently than the instructions on the packaging or Fit love’s recommendations;
VI. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- Complaints should be submitted by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the discovery by the consumer of the defects.
- All complaints will be answered within 14 days from the date of their receipt. If the complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the trader will respond within 14 days when the consumer can expect a more detailed response.
- The complaint must include: a description of the damage / defect, the circumstances of its occurrence and the date, data of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods (product replacement / refund).
- Products sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent after contacting us at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- A complaint, exchange or return of goods takes place upon presentation of the purchase invoice.
- The returned goods can never be opened or damaged.
- Return or exchange of goods is always at the customer’s expense.
- The condition for the refund money to the customer’s account is the intact condition of the goods (the packaging is not damaged and none of the security seals is broken).
- Complaints will not be considered when the product is open or damaged.
VII. USE OF PRODUCTS
- Always read the description and use of the product on the packaging!
- Never exceed the recommended daily dose.
- The products cannot be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
- Keep each product out of the reach of small children.
- Store the products in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed packages.
- Each product is best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the packaging.
- Unless otherwise agreed, amounts payable by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the commencement of the reflection period.
- The consumer is obliged to immediately report to the trader any inaccuracies in given or stated payment details.
- In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the trader has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge reasonable costs, about which he has informed the consumer in advance.
- Only Dutch law applies to contracts between a trader and a consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
- The Vienna Convention does not apply.
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to other conditions, this will be clearly stated in the offer.
- The offer is non-binding. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adjust the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the trader uses images, they are a true reflection of the products or services offered. Errors in the offer are not binding on the entrepreneur.
- All photos, specifications and details in the offer are indicative and may not constitute grounds for compensation or termination of the contract.
- The photos of the products are a true reflection of the products on offer, but sometimes the products may differ from the photos in our store. This is due to the frequent changes of packaging patterns by manufacturers.
- The entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colours exactly match the actual colours of the products.
XI. PERSONAL DATA
- Fit Love is the administrator of personal data collected through our store.
2.The purpose of processing personal data by Fit Love is the implementation of orders in the online store, also for marketing purposes after the customer’s prior consent,
- Other recipients of our clients’ personal data may also include:
-Courier companies and other carriers delivering parcels on behalf of Fit Love.
-The selected entity servicing online payments in our online store.
- Each client has the right to access their data and the possibility to modify them.
- Providing personal data on our website is always voluntary, although it is necessary to conclude a sales contract between the customer and Fit Love. Failure to provide the personal data indicated in the regulations results in the inability to make purchases in our store.
Fit Love reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
Each purchase in our store is directly connected with the acceptance of our terms and conditions.
We ask for wise and thoughtful shopping ?
If you have any questions, please contact us: