NUTRITION Jungle Girl Burner is a product that combines 16 active ingredients, including: Momordica Charantia, Dandelion, Cayenne Pepper, Piperine, Garcinia Gambogia, and Cucumber Balsam, which facilitate fat burning. The main mechanism of action of the product is based on the process of increased thermogenesis, i.e. a slight increase in temperature, which intensifies the burning of calories.
A very interesting ingredient contained in 7NUTRITION Jungle Girl Burner is Willow Bark, which is used in traditional medicine of many countries mainly as a detoxification, antibacterial and strengthening agent. It owes its unique properties to the presence of salicylic acid, which accelerates the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates, which will also contribute to a more effective reduction of body fat. The problem of many women is the excess of subcutaneous water, which accumulates, makes the muscles more covered, making the body feel less firm. A solution conducive to reducing excess water is to include Dandelion in the 7NUTRITION Jungle Girl Burner, known for its dehydrating effect. As a result, the skin should be thinner and the body firmer.
7NUTRITION Jungle Girl Burner also contains Damian’s Leaves (Folium Damianae or Turner Diffus), a herb from South America that stimulates the level of libido, which may translate into increased satisfaction with sex life. The addition of caffeine will provide an additional portion of energy, and the field horsetail will positively affect the health and appearance of your hair.
Consume 2 capsules twice a day with 200 ml of water in the morning and before training.
On non-training days – between meals.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS 1 capsule
- Turner Diffus 4: 1 (Damian) 100 mg
- Garcinia Cambogia extract including 60% HCA 60 mg
- African mango seed extract 4: 1 (Irvingia gabonensis) 40 mg
- Indian nettle root extract 4: 1 (Coleus forskohlii) 20 mg
- Green Tea Extract (50% Polyphenols) 36.5 mg
- Anhydrous caffeine 50 mg
- Nettle leaf extract (Urtica dioica) 20 mg
- Dandelion extract (2% flavonoids) 10 mg
- L-Tyrosine 30 mg
- Ginger root extract 5% (Zingiber officinale)
including Gingerole 20 mg
1 mg 40 mg
- L-carnitine 20 mg
- Cinnamon extract 4: 1 10 mg
- Horsetail herb extract (Equisetum arvense) 2% Silica 50 mg
- Resveratrol (95%) 5 mg
- Black pepper extract (95% piperine) 2.5 mg
- Chromium picolinate 100 µg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.